FCI Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification FCI Jobs Vacancy Online Form

By | November 30, 2016

FCI Recruitment 2016-2017 {एफसीआई भर्ती 2016-2017} Notification FCI Jobs Vacancy Online Form:Food Corporation of India is now all set to publish new recruitment of various posts in 2016 – 2017. You may download FCI Bharti 2017 detailed notification of FCI latest vacancies 2016-17 and apply online application form before last dates.

FCI Recruitment 2016-2017 | Notification | Apply Online Form

Dear Students, the Food Corporation of India which is also popular with {FCI}. It is come in the form science 14 January 1965. FCI is manage a large scale employees. Every year released massive post of different vacancies.

The recruitment notification as Assistant Grade I, Gr. II Grade III Grade IV, Assistant General Manager (AMG), General Administration, Accounts & Laws & Medical Officer (MO), MGT Trainee, Managers, MT (Management Trainee) for all type of courses eligibility as Civil Eng., Mech Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Hindi – Manager, MT-General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical and all other posts as clerk , stenographer Peon i.e.

FCI North East West South Zone Latest Jobs 2016 Upcoming Vacancies 2017 News {ताज़ा खबर}

Candidates may mark our site as India’s First online recruitment new portal. Here are cover all latest job open with all upcoming job listing. You may here check your all needy info regarding latest jobs in fci, exam dates, admit card, answer key, last years question papers, exam syllabus, exam pattern, model paper, interviews and final result with cutoff and merit list. you can check latest updates about the latest zone wise vacancies 2016-17 in FCI.

FCI Recruitment 2016

Check FCI Upcoming Job – FCI Vacancy Notification 2016 –17 List / Advertisement

FCI is know by all Indian youth due to their recruitment career in all field. Students are today want to alert about every latest job opening in FCI and all other similar department. They all are welcome here. You will informed all FCI recruitment in serial wise list. You may book Marks our website using Ctrl+D and check with regular visit.

Here we will update this page regarding all upcoming / job opening in the Food Corporation of India. You may check status as what is last date, when will come fci vacancy, when will start online application form, total no. of vacancy, job / post type, eligibility criteria, how to apply online application form for FCI 2016 jobs, education qualification, age limit, application fee.

FCI Recruitment 2016

FCI Latest Jobs 2016-17 Zone Wise Vacancy Details latest News

Latest Update on (04 October 2016): Dear Candidates Food Corporation of India (FCI) Latest Vacancies Notification (Advertisement) Details available here on this page when FCI Recruitment (Bharti) 2016-17 Notification (Vigypti)  official Announced by the board. we will update here Food Corporation Zone/ Region Wise Recruitment 2016-17 Details here on this page like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Total Vacancies, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern/Scheme, Previous Years Papers, Sample & modal Papers,   Application Mode (Online/Offline), Results, Answer Key and other details related to FCI Latest Jobs 2016-17. so stay tuned with us for FCI Recruitment 2016-17 latest update & News in Hindi & English.

Eligibility Criteria for FCI Jobs 2017 {एफसीआई नौकरियां 2017 पात्रता मानदंड}

Required Educational Qualification for FCI Jobs: Candidates who are going to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2017 must have passed minimum 8th class. For more Details see official notification.

Age Limit for FCI Upcoming Bharti 2017: 18 वर्ष से 30 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए. आयु सीमा मे छूट रिज़र्व अभ्यर्थियों के लिए मान्य होगी.

Selection Process for FCI Vacancy 2017:

• Written Test and Final Merit List

Salary {Pay Scale}: update Soon here

FCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2016- 2017 Zone Wise Upcoming MT Vacancies (Jobs) News

Dear Job Seekers candidates, who looking for FCI MT Upcoming Vacancies News 2016-17 we provide here you all available details about FCI Latest & Upcoming Jobs 2017 Notification, Online Form, Direct Links of Application Form. so candidates stay in touch with us for FCI North Zone Jobs (Latest & Upcoming Vacancies), FCI South Zone Bharti Notification, FCI East Zone Recruitment, FCI West ZOne Vacancy Online Form Apply Direct Link etc.

New / Latest FCI Jobs

FCI Upcoming Job

FCI Form 2016-17

Current FCI Job Openings 2016-17

FCI Latest Vacancies

FCI Vacancy 2016-17

Students may also use the below direct link of official website of FCI for more updates –

“Candidates here we will update you all details about FCI Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification FCI Jobs Vacancy Online Form FCI Upcoming Recruitment, you only stay touch with us or add our website to bookmark using Ctrl+D.  any questions and feedback please comment on comment box Thank you”

68 thoughts on “FCI Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification FCI Jobs Vacancy Online Form

1. vaibhav vijay pachkore

sir pz tell me any job in fci for computer science
    i completed bca

2. Dip Das

Sir,I have passed diploma in food processing technology soon, i looking for FCI job..please inform me…the upcoming requirement application date of FCI.

3. P Ramraj

Sir I’m an army man,I had to finish the 15 years,
    Can I try to FCI bharthi ?
    How many vacancy for the year of 2017 ?
    What is the age limit?
    My qualifications is B com .
    Which can I attend for the post?

4. junish kumar suman

hello sir
    mai bca kar chuka hu
    fci me job karna chahta hu
    so plz plz help me

5. Lalbabu Sharma

Sir,im also looking job in fci department, im B.A. PASS and i have a knowledge of computer also, sir when vacancy is issued kindly inform on sir and my (m) nos -9832647853. Yours faithfully-Lalbabu Sharma.

6. vijay pandey

My fathar fci mai thejob our deth anukampa nahi mai rahi hai lekin mujhe fci mai job chahi plz recruitment edocation a.b hai lekin fci ko cheta bhi job chale ga plz sir

7. Gobin Elangbam

Sir,i am gobin elangbam i completed graduation ln BCA so i intrested FCI jobs,please tell me any latest FCI recruitment.

8. sujitha

Hello sir/madam,
    Could you please tell me the age limit for obc women for fci exam.thank you.

1. Srinivas U

For OBC all over India whether Male or Female Age limit is 28+3=31 Years as on the Notification issued date.

1. chandra bhan

Sir I am exservice man from army kya fci me mere liye koi consesan hai

1. P Ramraj

Sir I’m an army man,I had to finish the 15 years,
        Can I try to FCI bharthi ?
        How many vacancy for the year of 2017 ?
        What is the age limit?
        My qualifications is B com .
        Which can I attend for the post?

1. Prashant batham

Sir ji me 8th pass Hu fci me Nokri /kam/karna Chata Hu to plz plz sir

9. Ravikanth

sir i completed my graduation b.tech (eee), sir i intrested in fci job so please inform the fci recuirtments.

10. kiran bose

Hello there.. saw the ad portal.. on lookout for latest vacancy in fci.. can u plz update onto when the latest vacancies for the same will be out.. it’s not shown anywhere on the job site… thanks in advance

1. manpreet

Aggarwal calony
      Gaou shalla de back side
      Shekhupura basti
      Sunami gate
      Sangrur

11. Vimal kumar

sir mera naavimal kuma etawah se hui fci job mai ka karana chahata hui pls mughe informestion de dena
    Mo.no. 09012606928 hai

12. PRAKASH CHANDRA PATEL

Sir,I want a FCI job.So sir Please tell me When will come this vacancy. Sir I am preparing very fast.
    Soon tell me sir In which month FCI form will come?

13. somnath das

sir i am somnath..i have completed b.com and icai(inter with foundation)..now i am doing m.com 1st year and with cma articleship…sir i have knowledge in tally,fact and excel etc becoz i did advance diploma in financial account…i am interest to doing fci job at acct department..sir please help me how can i apply and when??plz reply into my mail id.

14. Jogmoni das

Sir maine compensation ground me apply kia he??? Kiya mei dubai a apply karna porega job ke like? ??rply

15. Jogmoni das

Sir.
    My father was worked at f.c.I as a canteen manager… unfortunately my father was expired in 2004… now my mother get family pension from central government. But from 2004 to till now f.c.I has not appointed any person of my family… I am only the legitimate son of my father… now what I do??? Please help

16. Kunwar Narendra Singh Jodha

Sir fci clerk k liye qualification kya chahiye or iski grade kya h

17. Kunwar Narendra Singh Jodha

Sir clerk k liye qualification iya chahiye or iski grade kya h

18. Shubham raj

Sir mai B.sc completed FCI job interested please tell me any latest FCI Requirment .

19. saurabh mishra

Sir my self saurabh mishra
    .plz give me jobs informations
    Maigalganj lakhimpur kheri

20. Jadunath Murmu

Sir, I have complited my post graduate in commerce. I intrested in fci job so please tell me any job vacancy

21. AnupAcharjee

Sir, I am anup acharjee… Job of clerk .. Interested in job in FCI … Tell me sir dist nadia

22. s. sireesha

sir , I am complete b. pharmacy
    I am interested work in fci , so please inform job details

23. santun sahu

Sir i am santun sahu i complete my +2 science…. & i am interested for work in fci….bt how can i get the notification

24. VIJAY PRATAP SINGH

Sir, I am vijay Pratap singh i
    BA completed and ITI completed
    So interested job in FCI please tell me about
    any vacancy

1. Dinesh Jangid

Vijay visit our website regularly we hope your interested job you get soon

25. Shweta Singh

Sir, i am shweta Singh i completed post Graduation in m. Sc Biotechnology so Interested Job in fci please tell me about any vacancy

26. srikanth balda

Sir i have completed my graduation in B.sc BZC so i intrested FCI job ,please tell me any latest FCI recruitment .