Goa Naval Area Bharti 2018 Goa Naval Area Official Notification 2018 Goa Naval Area Eligibility Details 2018 Goa Naval Area MTS Tradesman Bharti Notification 2018
Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018 27 MTS, Fireman & Tradesman Mate Bharti:- Indian Navy HQ, Goa Naval Area, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa has declared the Official Notification and the Application form for the MTS, Fireman & Tradesman Mate. There are the various numbers of the candidates are now waiting for the Goa Naval Area Bharti. There are total 27 posts all of these. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply through the Official notification and fill the application form. Send the Application form along with the required documents on the relevant address. The Official Notification and Application form has released now. Bookmark this page to get the regular updates. Check the Official Website of the Goa Naval Area. Other details are mention in the below articles.
- Name of Organization: – Indian Navy, Goa Naval Area
- Name of Exam: – Goa Naval Area Recruitment Exam 2018
- Posts: – MTS, Fireman & Tradesman Mate Group – C
- Total numbers of posts: – 27 posts
- Job Location: – Vasco-da-Gama, Goa
- Category: – Goa Naval Bharti 2018
- Official Website: – www.indiannavy.nic.in
Goa Naval Area Vacancy Details 2018
The Goa Naval Area has released the 27 posts through the Official Notification. Candidates must check the Full Official notification to check the vacancy details criteria. The Vacancy details list are mention as:-
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala/Watchman)||15 posts|
|Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr-II and Fireman Gr-I)||02 posts|
|Telephone Operator||03 posts|
|Tradesman Mate||02 posts|
|Boot Maker||01 posts|
|Tailor (Upholster)||01 posts|
|Motor Transport Electrician/Electric Fitter Grade II||03 posts|
Goa Naval Area Age Limit 2018
Candidate upper age limit is 56 years as on 22nd January 2018. Refer the Official Notification for more details.
Goa Naval Area Educational Qualification 2018
The Academic Qualification Details are mention as below:-
- Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala/Watchman): – Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution
- Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman Gr-II and Fireman Gr-I): – Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must pass the test specified below.
Test as to physical fitness etc :-
(i) Height without shoes – 165cms, port, ided that a concession 2.5 cm height shall be allowed for members of Scheduled Tribes.
(ii) Chest (unexpanded) – 81 .50cms
(iii) Chest on expansion – 85 ems
(iv) Weight 50 kg . Minimum
(v) Endurance test:
(aa) Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 gs to a distance of 183 mtrs within 96 sec.)
(ab) Clearing 2.7 mtrs vide ditch landing n both feet (long jump).
(ac) Climbing 03 mtrs vertical rope using hand and feet.
- Telephone Operator: – Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject. Proficiency in handling of PBX Board.
- Tradesman Mate: – 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate from recognized ITI in the relevant trade.
- Tailor (Upholster): – 3 years experience as Tailor (Upholster) in any automobile workshop of repute.
- Motor Transport Electrician/Electric Fitter Grade II: – Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. 2 years experience as Electrician in an Automobile Workshop.
Goa Naval Area Selection Procedure 2018
Shortlisted Candidates will be selected for the Interview. Refer the Official Notification for more details.
Goa Naval Area Important dates 2018
The Important Dates criteria are the following details:-
- Starting Date to Apply: 8th December 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd January 2018
Goa Naval Area Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates may send/submit their application in prescribed format along with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested, Attested copies of the CR dossier for last three years (attested on each page) by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity Certificate, Self attested copies of Certificate/Marks in support of educational/· technical/ other qualifications. Original certificates/Mark sheets should be produced when asked, Cadre clearance certificate. The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (name of the post) BY (ABSORPTION), and sent through proper channel by Registered/ Speed post only.
The Flag Officer Commanding
for Staff Officer(Civilian), Headquarters,
Goa Naval Area, Vasco-da-Gama,
Download the Official Notification & Application form