HSSC Recruitment 2018 HSSC Official Notification 2018 HSSC Lab Attendant,Jr.Lecturer Online Application Form 2018
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Lab Attendant,Jr.Lecturer,Asst 282 Vacancies Apply Now: – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the Official Notification of the 282 Lab Attendants, Junior Lecture Assistant, Fire Station Officer, Sub-Fire Officer & Tabla Player. It is the good opportunity for all those candidates who want to apply for these posts. Candidates must check the Official Notification of the HSSC Recruitment 2018. There are the various numbers of the candidates download the HSSC Official Notification. Check your Eligibility criteria and Apply online through the Online Application Form. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the HSSC Recruitment 2018 notification. Read the Official Notification of the HSSC Recruitment 2018 and then apply online through the Official Website of the HSSC. Check the full Summary Details of the HSSC Exam 2018. Other details are mention in the below articles.
Summary Details: –
- Organistaion Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: Lab Attendants, Junior Lecture Assistant, Fire Station Officer, Sub-Fire Officer & Tabla Player
- Total Posts: 282 posts
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Job Location: Haryana State
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: HSSC Vacancy 2018
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Vacancy Details 2018
HSSC has announced the 282 posts of the Lab Attendants, Junior Lecture Assistant, Fire Station Officer, Sub-Fire Officer & Tabla Player. The HSSC Online Application process is start now. Candidates can check the full vacancy details through the HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Check the full vacancy details criteria and then visit the official website of the HSSC.
- Fire station officer: 10 posts
- Sub Fire Officer: 26 posts
- Tabla Player: 23 posts
- Junior Lecture Assistant: 61 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 162 posts
HSSC Age Limit 2018
Candidates age limit Minimum 17 years and Maximum 42 years. Age Relaxation for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules & Regulation.
HSSC Educational Qualification 2018
HSSC is the various posts. Each posts having the following educational qualification details, Check the Full Academic Qualification details mention below.
- Fire station officer: Bachelor of Engineering (Fire)/Graduate in Science with chemistry as
one subject at Graduation Level or Equivalent with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Sub Fire Officer: Graduate with Minimum 55% Marks and Course or Diploma in fire Engineers with HMV Driving Licence.
- Tabla Player: Diploma in tabla and Knowledge of Hindi up to Middle standard.
- Junior Lecture Assistant: 10th Pass with Science with 5 Years Experience in college and good Knowledge of Music.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th Pass with PCB or General Science with knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit.
Physical standard for Fire Station Officer/Sub Fire Officer:-
- Height– 5′-7″
- Weight -54 Kg.
- Chest – 32″ (inches) unexpanded and 34″ (inches) expanded
HSSC Selection Process 2018
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: –
- Fire station officer: 9300-34800+ 3600 GP
- Sub Fire Officer: 9300-34800+<3200 GP
- Tabla Player: 5200-20200 + < 1800/- Grade pay (7th pay commission level-L, 18000/-
- Junior Lecture Assistant: 5200-20200 + 2400/- Grade pay (7th pay commission level-4′ 25500/-)
- Laboratory Attendant: 5200-20200 + 1900/- Grade pay (7th pay commission level-2, 19900/-)
HSSC Application Fee 2018
Candidates must apply through the Online/Offline mode. Check the full Application Fee details of the following posts:
- Fire Station Officer & Sub-Fire Officer:
General (Male/Female): Rs 150
Female of Haryana resident only: Rs 75
SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only Male: Rs 35
Female: Rs 18
- Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Asst & Laboratory Attendant:
General (Male/Female): Rs 100
Female of Haryana resident only: Rs 50
SC/BC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only Male: Rs 25
Female: Rs 13
HSSC Important Date 2018
Check HSSC Important Date details mention below: –
- Application Begin: 1st January 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22nd January 2018 till 11:59 PM.
- Last for Payment of Fee: 24th January 2018 till 11:59 PM.
HSSC Apply Online 2018
Candidates must apply through the Official Website of the HSSC. There are the following steps of apply online: –
- Visit the official website of HSSC
- Open the official notification and check your eligibility.
- Click on the HSSC Apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit the application form
- Take the print out of the application form.
- Save and make a copy with you for further use.
Download Notification: Click Here