Today IBPS RRB PO 13th September 2015 Asked GK Question, RRB 4th / IV officer Scale 1st Evening Shift Question Paper Exam Review / Analysis GK KA English Math Reasoning Computer Download PDF Answer key Paper Solution online
IBPS RRB PO 13th September 2015 Evening Shift Asked GK Question Paper
Candidates who are preparing for banking exams 2015 or fighting competition exam in these days are on write place. After reach this portal you can get all RRB PO Question Paper for GK / Math / Reasoning/ English / computer i.e. Here you can get all exams question paper. IBPS Started RRB PO exam from 5th September 2015. Here we are updates question paper for both shift as Morning and Evening (Afternoon). Candidates may check our collection of all RRB PO Exams Question Paper 2015 September. If you are going to attend any banking exams you may read this all question paper so you get an idea about how to manage examination time for banks exam and type of question which is coming to this years exams. The Previous IBPS RRB PO Question Paper is most important for all coming banking exam. You may take a detailed study of all RRB Officer Scale – I exam Review & Paper Analysis.
Candidates can get these all things about IBPS Exam 2015. The organization will conduct more exam till January 2016 as IBPS RRB Assistant / Clerk IV 2015, IBPS PO/MT V 2015 and IBPS Clerk V 2015. Here we will provide both of examination shifts paper review and some of GK question on memory basis. But these all thing can make a perfect application to fight competition.
IBPS RRB PO 13th September 2015 GK / Reasoning / Computer Asked Question
Here you may get all question paper review such as Reasoning Subject which contains question of Puzzals, Series, and some on logical basis question and GK and Computer Question which was asked in IBPS RRB PO / Assistant exam.
IBPS RRB officer Scale-I Exam Review (13th September 2015)
|Paper Part||Total Q.||Max. marks||Difficulty||Good attempt||Time consume|
|GK / GA||40||40||Moderate||23-27||15 mins.|
Shared Expeirence 1
3rd international Hindi conference to be held in New Jersey next year.
Radical leftist Jeremy Corbyn becomes head of Britain’s Labour party.
Egypt`s Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab and his cabinet resigned.
1. Who was appointed as Director-General of Electronics and Communication Systems cluster of DRDO?
Ans- J Manjula
2. President Pranab Mukherjee on 9 Sep 2015 conferred the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2014 on?
3. World Suicide Prevention Day was observed on 10 september 2015 with theme ____
Ans- Preventing Suicide: Reaching Out and Saving Lives
4. Brad Haddin who announced his retirement from first class cricket belongs to which country?
5. Name the renowned Agriculture expert who was recently appointed as full time member of NITI Aayog?
Ans- Ramesh Chand
6. India and Belarus have set the bilateral trade target of one billion dollar by _____
7. Who has recently become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the prestigious President’s Cup of Golf?
Ans- Anirban Lahiri
8. Queen Elizabeth II on 9th September 2015 became the longest-reigning Monarch of Britain. She surpassed the previous record held by?
Ans- Queen Victoria
9. Union Cabinet has recently allowed ____per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) under the automatic route for white label ATM?
10. Who was recently appointed as the new director for NCERT?
Ans- Hrushikesh Senapathy
Recently which country joined the ongoing war in Syria ?
Who got approval from United Nations General Assembly On September 2015 to get fly its flag at the Headquarter of UN New York ?
On Which Date “Mumbai Dialogue: Towards a TB-Free India” Launched?
8 September 2015
9 September 2015
10 September 2015
11 September 2015
Recently Who inaugurated New terminal of Chandigarh Airport ?
President Pranav Mukharji
PM Narendra Modi
Suggested Key Word
RRB PO 13th Sep. 2015 Evening Shift Paper,
RRB Scale I Asked GK Question Paper 13 September 2015,
Today RRB PO Question Paper 13 Sep.,
IBPS RRB PO Exam Paper Review,
You are on IBPS RRB PO 13th September 2015 Evening Shift Asked GK Questions.