Today IBPS RRB PO 6th September 2015 RRB 4th / IV officer Scale – 1st 2nd 3rd Asked GK Question Morning Shift Paper Review (Computer, Reasoning, English, Math, GA) Download PDF Answer key / Paper Solution online
IBPS RRB PO 6th September 2015 Asked GK Question Morning Shift
Aspirants IBPS Started RRB PO Exam 2015 from today on 6th September 2015. You may here see the paper review / asked questions along with answers / GA, GK, Comp., English, Reasoning, Math / quantity apptitute Questions. Students who are join this exam are requested to share their experience about today exam. Applicants may read available questions for next day exams preparation. You may help each other. Here we are provide great portal to post your experience and share them to all bank job seekers. Candidates who are attend today IBPS RRB PO 4 Exam 2015 may share all remembered question of subjects as GK, Computer, Math, Reasoning, English.
Exam Paper was contains total 200 Questions of 200 marks. Each question has equal marks. Exam was organized from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. There was also negative marking of ¼ for a wrong question. IBPS RRB PO 6th September 2015 Asked GK Question Morning Shift download PDF.
Today IBPS RRB PO Asked GK Question 6th September 2015 Download PDF
Share Experience 1
GK & Computer Questions
- In MUDRA ‘R’ stands for : Refinance
- Shishu,kishore,tarun comes under which scheme : PMMY
- President launched nakshatra vatika in which city : Secunderabad
- Mithali raj related to which sport : Cricket
- Peru capital : Lima
- Czech republic currency : Czech Koruna
- Orange festival celebrates in which country : Poland
- What is p in orop : Pension
- On behalf of which former pm modi awarded in bangladesh : Vajpayeee
- Maharashtra CM : Devendra Fadnavees
- In Madhya Pradesh which river flows : Narmada
- IRDA HQ – Hyderabad
- UC Browser brand ambassidor – Yuvraj Singh
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) is for – Infrastructure
- The International Energy Agency Headquarter is in : France
- Who the first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals – Sunil Chhetri
- Scientist who was conferred with Japan’s highest civilian award for promoting academic interchange and mutual understanding in science and technology between the two countries. – CNR Rao
- Who is the author of Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji : Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- National Handloom Day is observed on : 7th August
- The most expensive City in India : Mumbai
- SBI life insurance partner : BNP Paribas Cardif
- Re-elected as president of the Mumbai Cricket Association : Sharad Pawar
- Gandhi stadium is located in : Jalandhar, Punjab
- Line of credit to mangolia by Govt of India through : Exim Bank
- PPP for infra development committee headed by : Vijay Kelkar
Share Experience 2
Quantitative (Maths) Questions
- Series –
- 10 5 5 10 35 ?
18 17 18 23 24 ?
8 7 10 21 68 ?
Profit & Loss
Q. the respective ratio of two items x & y bought by shyam 1:3, shyam sold item x at 12% profit in two deal shyam earned a over all profit of rs 960,what is the cost price of then item y?
- Ans. Y=CP=6000
- 2 DI
1 Time and distance.. Time consuming
1 partneship question
5 question quadratic equations..
5 seriesENGLISH Question Paper
2 Paragraph(both were related to economics)
One cloze test
Fill the blanks
RRB PO Asked GA, GK, Computer, Math, English, Reasoning Questions (Paper Review)
Candidates are started searching RRB Exam Paper Solution 2015 for Asked Question in the online written exam. You may read question with answer to determine paper difficulty level and question pattern / syllabus as topic wise. Almost questions of GK & Computer are published here out of 40 -40 respectively. IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 exam is started from 5th September 2015. Students may get exam paper review / paper difficulty level / questions with answers.
IBPS RRB PO 6th September 2015 Asked GK Question Evening Shift
RRB officer Scale-1 Answer key 2015
RRB Officer Scale-1st Asked Question of GK & Computer
IBPS RRB 6th Sep. Question Paper 2015
RRB First Shift asked GK Questions 6th Sep. 2015
NOTE – Share your experience through comments of 6th September 2015 IBPS RRB PO Asked GK Question Evening Shift on www.dailyedu.co.in.