GINOU UP/PG Admission 2016, Indira Gandhi National Open University is start to invite online application form for Under Graduation & Post Graduation Course Program. Aspirants may apply before last date (30 November 2015 Without last fee) with late fee (21st December 2015).
Dear Students, If you are waiting to take admission in IGNOU here you have a good news. You may now do you wish with full interest. Candidates who wants to get degree / certificate from distance learning education. They generally select IGNOU university which as multiple branch throughout country. Today (28 Oct. 2015) in Dainek Bhaskar local news paper the University is announced about admission session 2016 schedule. You may refer more details at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Admission 2016 Download Application Form Online
IGNOU is provide various type of courses to take admission in University campus. Course Program as Bachelor & Master Degree, Diploma / Post Graduation and Post Doctoral Certificates. Courses streams are like MA, BA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, B.Com, MCA, BCA, B.ed, M.ed, MLIS, MSW, BSW, BTS, BPP, BLIS, MBA (B&F), B.Sc Nursing, OPENMAT.
Download IGNOU Admission Form 2016
Students may apply online for various type of courses are listed under UG & PG Program. Candidates may get your admission as per selecting there education field and their need. The admission form is available now online. you may check university admission notification to know more about how to apply online form for IGNOU Admission Form 2016, form fee, eligibility criteria, exam centers, study material i.e.
Name of University: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Admission Session: 2015-16
Online Application Form start form: today
Online Application Form Last Date: 30 November 2015
Process to apply online admission form for IGNOU
- Visit to the official site that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then open the link of “IGNOU launches Online Admission for January 2016 Session”.
- Click on ‘Register yourself’ tab if you are a new user.
- If you are an existing user, then use the link of “LOGIN” button.
- Login the application form by providing User Name and password.
- Start filling the form with essential details
- Upload scanned copies of the photo and signature.
- Make the payment of the fee through proper channel
- Click on the submit button and close the online application form.
- Take printed copy of the online generated application form
- Then visit your selected RC with original documents for verification.