India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 India Post Assistant Accounts Officer Application Form 2018 India Post AAO Official Notification 2018
India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 Assistant Accounts Officer Application Form 607 Posts: – India Post has declared the 607 posts of the Assistant Accountant Officer for the employers who are working in the Central or State Office Board. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website of the India Posts. The Application Form is filling up in the offline mode. Check the Official Website of the India Post and Download the India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification of the Indian Post. Fill the Application form and send at the relevant address. Candidates check the full Official Notification and then check the India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 Details through the Notification and fill the Application form. Send the Application form along with the required document at the relevant Venue.
Candidates visit the Official Website of the India Post and Download the Application form or you can download through the direct link mention below. Check the Summary Details mention below.
Summary Details: –
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Post Office Department|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accountant Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancy||607 Vacancy|
|Job Location||All over India in the Postal Accounts Offices (detailed as per annexure A) and PA Wing, Head Quarter, New Delhi.|
|Starting date of Apply||20th December 2017|
|Last date of Apply||14th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Direct Recruitment|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level 8 of 7th CPC (Pre-revised Pay band of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-)|
India Post AAO Vacancy Details 2018
There are total 607 posts of the Accounts Assistant Officer. Here we provide the full vacancy details of the various districts of the India Posts AAO. Check the India Post AAO Recruitment 2018 Official Notification.
|Post name||No. of Posts|
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23|
India Post AAO Age Limit 2018
Aspirants should not exceed 56 years. Candidates Minimum age is 18 Years and the Maximum age is 56 Years. Check the full Official Notification for more details.
India Post AAO Educational Qualification 2018
The Indian Post AAO having the following details of the Academic Qualification details: –
- Officers holding analogous or same post in various Central Government & State Government offices, on regular basis.
- Officers who have qualified m JAO/SAS or equivalent examination and working as JAOs (AAOs)
- Junior Accountants/ Auditors/Sr.Auditors Clerks Senior Accountants/ who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts of Departments of Central Government/State Government with 5 years of regular service in the grade as on date of notification.
- The applicants should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS office including the knowledge of internet to send/receive e-mails.
India Post AAO Important Dates 2018
Check the India Post AAO Important dates are:-
- Starting Date of the Apply: 20th December 2017
- Last Date of Apply: 14th January 2018
India Post AAO Application Form 2018
- Visit the Official Website of the India Post.
- Find the Indian Post Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click and Download the Indian Post Notification 2018
- If eligible, download the Indian Posts AAO Offline Application Form.
- Fill the form with required information.
- Recheck and Submit the filled Indian Post application form by on or before the last date.
- Send the application form along with the required documents.
Postal Address: –
Assistant Director General (PA-A),
#444, Dak Bhavan,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi