Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Indian Oil Corporation Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 IOCL Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2018 IOCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Apply Online 58 Recruitment: – Good News for all the Students who wants to apply for the IOCL posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Barauni Refinery has published the 58 posts for the Jr Engineering Assistant, Jr Control Room Operator, Quality Control Asst & other vacancies for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel.. It is the important information about all the candidates is that apply immediately through the Official Website of the IOCL. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online after reading the Official Notification and then check the eligibility details criteria through the Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Notification. This is the great opportunity for all the eligible Candidates. All the candidates must apply online before the last date of the online application form through the Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Official Notification. Candidates must check the Official Notification and check the eligibility criteria. Other details are mention in the below articles. The Online Application Process is start from 6th January 2018 Check the IOCL Vacancy 2018 Summary Details mention below.
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation
- Exam Name: Indian Oil Corporation Exam 2018
- Post Name: Jr Engineering Assistant, Jr Control Room Operator, Quality Control Asst & other vacancies
- Total No. of Vacancies: 58 posts
- Job Location: All India
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Official website: www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy Details 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Notification through the Official Notification of the IOCL. Candidates must check the 58 posts of the IOCL Official Notification. Here we provide the Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Details Category wise details.
|. Jr. Quality
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy Age Limit 2018
Candidates age should be 18 to 26 years as on 31st December 2017. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per the state government rules. SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PWD (Unreserved Category) – 10 years, PWD (OBC (Non-Creamy layer) – 13 years and PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years.
Indian Oil Corporation Educational Qualification 2018
IOCL having the Following Post Wise Qualification details. candidates must check the Post Wise Qualification Details mention below.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): Candidate should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg or B. Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – Boiler: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University & Boiler Competency Certificate.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – Turbine, Junior Control Room Operator-IV:Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV: B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S): Matric plus Sub-officer’s Course from NFSC – Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Junior Materials Assistant – IV: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Junior Nursing Assistant – IV: 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics with relevant experience.
Indian Oil Corporation Selection Process 2018
Candidates Selection is based on the Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test. All these stages must compulsory to qualify for the candidates.The Written Examination Will Be Held At the various centers of the every states.
Salary Structure: Besides the Basic Pay of Rs.11,900-32,000/- and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/benefits that you will get are HRA, Medical Facilities, Performance Incentive Scheme, Gratuity etc.
Indian Oil Corporation Application Fee 2018
Candidates must pay the application feethrough online mode only using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking. Check the Application Fee details category wise details mention below:
- General & OBC: Rs 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM candidates: No Fee
Indian Oil Corporation Apply Online 2018
Candidates must apply online after read the Official Notification. Read the Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Notification and then apply online. There are the following steps to apply online: –
- Visit the Official Website of the IOCL
- There are the Notification and the Application Form link on the Home Page.
- Download Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2018 Notification
- Check the Eligibility details and then apply online.
- Fill the online application form
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit all the details.
- Take a printout for future reference