KPTCL Recruitment 2017, AE JE Diploma ITI Job Vacancy Apply Online Form

By | May 10, 2017

Karnataka Electricity Board Announced KPTCL Recruitment 2017 for various Posts as AO, EEE, Assistant Engineer – AE, Junior Engineer- JE, Clerk, Diploma / ITI and all other posts. Candidates may download official notification and apply online application form before last date at official website www.kptcl.com.

Dear Students, The Karnataka Electricity Board which is call similar as KPTCL is soon announce recruitment notification 2017 from various posts. Students who are qualified and have certificate degree / course as Electrical, Mech – Mechanical, Civil Pass can apply online from for Jr. Eng. and Asst. engineer with some of other vacancies in department.

Latest Update 03 May 2017: There is no new update avilabe for KPTCL Recruitment 2017 but it be available soon on official website of KPTCL. Candidates those are interested in KPTCL jobs then here we will update the all latest information when new notification for KPTCL will available. So, stay connected with us guys we will inform you when official notification is available. You also add our website to your book mark using Ctrl+D. Thank You

KPTCL Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online Form | JE AE AO ITI Diploma Clerk Posts

Karnataka Electricity Board will publish new employment notification soon at official website. here we will updates as soon as the department announce recruitment. Our website www.edunews24.in is here provide daily educational news like new govt. recruitment, exam date, answer key, admit card, exam pattern & syllabus, previous years papers, old paper sample papers with solution, mock test, results. You may book marks our site using Ctrl+D.

Latest Update on ( 10 May 2017): Dear Candidates we will update here all latest information about KPTCL latest upcoming Recruitment 2017. Currently there is no latest information but new information is available soon so, stay connected with guys we will update here all latest information about KPTCL Recruitment 2017. Here we will update all information like Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Application Form Apply Online Link, Selection process, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Solved papers, Syllabus. so stay tuned with us for KPTCL vacancies 2017.

Karnataka Electricity Board Vacancy Jobs 2017 Details

Karnataka Power transmission Corporation Limited – Students who are completed there degree in any of streams they can here select their qualification based jobs. Because the KPTCL is required minimum qualification from individually posts. So students may check eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, application fee, online apply link, important dates, how to apply online process, salary, total no. of vacancy, important dates i.e. these all details will available in official advertisement which will announce soon. Candidates will here provide a direct link to apply online from for kptcl vacancy 2017.

Latest Update 10 May 2017: Candidates we are informing that Karnataka Power transmission Corporation Limited will release soon online application form or official notification of KPTCL AE AEE JE Recruitment 2017. So those candidates who are looking KPTCL Recruitment 2017 please visit our website regularly. we will update this post when recruiting board will release the official notification of KPTCL AE AEE JE Jobs 2017

KPTCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form Last Date

Goof news for all those candidates who are waiting for the KPTCL Recruitment 2017 recently KPTCL announced the 1921 vacancies for AEE, AE, JE and Assistant. so, all interested and eligible candidates can apply for this KPTCL Latest Job vai online mode. online application form available at official website of KPTCL . Those candidates who are looking KPTCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 apply online application form after announced by recruiting body. This is good opportunity for those candidate who want to get the job in KPTCL department as JE & AE posts. Candidates we are advised that before apply this recruitment read carefully official notification of KPTCL recruitment 2017. If you are satisfied and eligible for this recruitment then apply online application form KPTCL AE JE Jobs 2017. if you want to get more details please visit official web page of KPTCL.

Karnataka Power transmission Corporation Limited Vacancy 2017 Post Wise Details

Assistant Executive Engineer: 52 Vacancies

Assistant Accounts Officer: 296 Vacancies

Assistant: 412 Vacancies

Assistant Engineer (Civil): 24 Vacancies

Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 416 Vacancies

Junior Engineer (Civil): 12 Vacancies

Junior Engineer (Electrical): 409 Vacancies

Junior Assistant: 290 Vacancies

KPTCL Admit Card 2017 for 1921 AE, AEE, JE, Assistant, AAO Vacancies

Karnataka Power transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) online application form has completed on 28 September 2017. Now KPTCL soon to release KPTCL Admit Card 2017 for AE, AEE, JE, AOO and other vacancies, So, those candidates who applied for the KPTCL Recruitment 2017 they can download KPTCL Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of written examination. So, candidates stay connected with us we will update you when Admit Card will available.

Important Dates for KPTCL Recruitment 2017 Online?

Start date of Online Application Form: 8 September 2017

Last Date of Online Application Form: 28 September 2017

Last Date of Submit Application Fees:1 October 2017

Download notification of KPTCL Recruitment 2017

Apply online from of KPTCL Vacancy 2017

KPTCL Recruitment 2016

How to Apply Online for KPTCL Recruitment 2017
Go to official website of KPTCL
  • find the link for KPTCL latest Recruitment 2017
  • read all information care fully
  • fill your online application form correctly
  • attached our all scanned document
  • take a print out of it

KPTCL Form 2017

Click Here to Apply Online Click Here

Candidates may leave comment in the below box if any question. Thanks to visit at “KPTCL Recruitment 2017 AE JE Diploma ITI Job Vacancy Apply Online Form” Share it with friends on Face book | Google+ | Twitter.

49 thoughts on “KPTCL Recruitment 2017, AE JE Diploma ITI Job Vacancy Apply Online Form

1. basavaraj

i am completed diploma in mech branch i am also elgible for je post

2. Girija

I have completed my BE in Ece and having 2years of experince in IT field.May i apply for this job or opportunity.

3. Girija

I have completed my BE in Ece and having 2years of experince in IT field.May i apply for this kob or opportunity.

4. USHA.M

I have completed my ITI in Electronic Mechanic can I apply for exam?

5. sheikh

sir why you not give competitive exam for line man post.you selected for lineman post always based on merit of ITI result .but actually it is loose for those candidate ,who had study well but not have money for get more percentage in ITI.you give always chance for those candidates who had get percentage based on money ,not by knowledge.please my request is give competitive exam for line man post

6. manjunath y angadi

Sir,
    ITI FITTER 2016 COMPLET Which job apply me

7. manjunath y angadi

Sir,
    ITI FITTER
    complet 2016 Which job apply me

8. ieee, SRNagar

KPTCL AE subject wise material(only Electrical) available at nominal cost. Send your request to ies4engineers@gmail.com . ‘Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineering'(ieee) is best coaching centre at SRNagar, Hyderabad for Electricity board Recruitment exams & GATE.

9. SOUJANYA.S

HI i am soujanya ihave completed my ITI (ELECTRICAN) i need apost of AE

10. Rajesh

Dear Sir hescom requirement sir I’m qualification from ITI electrical vacations parapose please reply me sir. Thank you sir

11. Manjula

plz tel me the selection list of 85 vacancies in kpcl assistant administrator and accountant

12. santhosha hm

Only mech and civil
    I am diploma in electronics and communication engg I can apply for job

1. pramodgowda s

I am completed mechanical diploma in 2016 i can apply for it

13. Venkatesh

sir good morning this venkatesh from Raichur I am doing MBA3rd sem (finance) I have work experience
    I would like to apply my curriculum vita
    for acsstant Accountant if not I will apply through the online

14. vaishnavi k

sir i have completed diploma in electronics and communication (E & C) this year can i apply for this exam??? and if i can apply then for which post i can apply???

15. Murthy

Respected sir i have completed my BE this year in EEE i have not yet got my degree certificate can i apply for AE post

16. Gourav Potadar

I am completed Diploma and BE in EC branch can i apply for JE and AE post in kptcl

17. supriya s h

Sir I have completed in diploma Cs with distinction. Can I apply for ae or je post ? I required je post so plz reply me sir .

18. Vinay raj

Respected sir/madam,
    I here by confirm that I have completed my dip in 2013 & pursuing my BE due to some personal prob and I got YB on what basis should I apply BE or Diploma… Kindly suggest me

19. supriya s h

Sir I have completed diploma in Cs with distinction Can I apply for ae or je post? I required je post kindly reply sir .

20. Sowbhagya

Hello hi im completed my degree can i apply.fr dis job sir pls inform.me so.dt.i.can.apply

21. Sharath kumar r

ITI completed in Electronic machanica.. Application Deatels & Date yavaga sir bidatira sir plz .. Reply madi sir

1. praveen

Sir I completed Iti electronics mechanic and diploma electronic and communication engg shall I elegibale to apply ??? Rpy me pls

22. Priyanka G

I have completed my EEE in 2013 can i apply for this job?
    Also how will be recuitment process

23. jaffar shariff

shell i cancel through sslc basis junior lineman asistance

24. jaffar shariff

sir it ll annouce
    Sep 2016 or what sir because i applied junior lineman sslc basis . august 2016. and also doing iti in electrical. Sep 2016 my final exam. sir plz give me the sagession plz.. its habble request from me

25. Kirankumar N Mannammanavar

Sir I am still studying in 3rd year electrical engineering can I apply for exam

1. Bhambhu BL

yes you can apply for this only can check your self may be degree will be must for more information will check from official website

1. Anand

Sir does it apply for electronics and communication be degree also plz let me know sir

26. Kirankumar N Mannammanavar

Sir I am still studying in 3rd year electrical engineering , can I apply for exam???