MHRD Scholarship 2017-18 Notification | Apply Online Application Form

April 27, 2017 | By

MHRD Scholarship 2017-18 Notification | Apply Online Application Form visit to official website. The Ministry of Human Resource Development announced scholarship notification 2017 important dates. Interested aspirants may apply online before last date.

Dear Students, Now wait is over you may download online application form of MHRD Scholarship 2017. The Ministry of Human Resource Development is issued new notification for Scholarship 2017. Student who are applicable for the MHRD, do their registration through online mode.

MHRD is basically located in Delhi, Capital of India. As you know the department is separated in two parts as Department of School Education and Literacy & the department of Higher Education. Students will be profitable of Professional courses as Medical, Engineering i.e.

Latest Update: Contenders Ministry of Human Resource Development will release soon online application form, Start Dates, Last Date, of MHRD Scholarship 2017. So candidates please regularly visit our web page through this web portal we are informed you when MHRD department will publish the online form and date of MHRD Scholarship 2017.

MHRD Scholarship 2017 Notification (Download) | Apply Online

Ministry of Human Resource Development is also refer as MHRD. MHRD is a government equipment and works under central government. It is provide scholarship facility to students for higher education. It offer a fixed education fee to all needy students according to their subjects. Aspirants may apply for the MHRD Scholarship 2017 at official website. The official website is http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships. Aspirants you can Apply Online Application form of MHRD Scholarship August 2017-18

MHRD Scholarship 2016

MHRD Scholarship 2017 Renewal Form

The Department of Ministry of Human Resource Development of India in inviting online application form for MHRD Scholarship 2017. Students may apply within rest of time so they can get a chance for scholarship. The scholarship is play very important role in any one of students who want to do higher study and some of reason they miss that opportunity, may fill the application form soon.

Click Here for MHRD Scholarship Renewal Form

The department is select only those candidates who are applied the form and are also qualified for the facility. The application form is available at official website. Students may go for apply direct link and fill all required and necessary details.

Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India announced the MHRD Scholarship on his official website so all candidates can check their scholarship form blow given link “

Click Here for MHRD Scholarship

Latest Update on (21 September 2016):

{Previous Year Updates}

Apply Online Application Form MHRD Scholarship

Aspirants who wants to know more about latest updates for MHRD Scholarship Application Form, Important Date, Scheme, Last Date, Result and other details may share MHRD Scholarship 2017 Notification Apply Online Application Form on Facebook | Google+ | Twitter.

MHRD Online Application Form

Who to get online registration form

How to apply For MHRD Scholarship

Online Registration start date of MHRD Scholarship 2016

Thanks for visit Guys for more details about MHRD Scholarship 2016-17 Notification | Apply Online Application Form please visit official website of MHRD

39 thoughts on “MHRD Scholarship 2017-18 Notification | Apply Online Application Form

1. praveen

hello sir/mam; myself praveen btech 2nd year ECE department sir i did not get my first year(2015-16) scholarship sir till now i applied through National portal scholarship so how should i get my first year scholarship

2. Murtaza

Sir, I want to Apply for the Jk MHRD scholorship for higher studies kindly help me I am Distinct student from the 12th cl;ass

3. Arun kumar. HM.

Sir i did not get the Student No. given by the PUE Department for the purpose of M.H.R.D. scholarship (2nd renewal)… please help me .

4. RR

Is is necessary for the second renewal application to be attested by the same branch of the mentioned bank..or is it possible if it is attested by the bank official of other branch of the same bank?

5. Mubarak MC

Hi sir,I Got MHRD scholarship in B.COM first year and Now iam pursuing MBA ,SO how can i apply for MHRD scholarship sir,
    So please help me sir…………..

6. kajol singh

sir i need to know about the application form for the mhrd.gov.in /scholarships.

7. namrata

sir my name is declared in mhrd merit schlorship how to apply
    .. it is applicable to general category
    secured 90/in inter board

8. rohit patel

sir l m rohit this year 12pass I have 91.4% mark kya mai mhrd scholarships. ka from bhar sakata hu

9. deepak kulhari rahgarh churu neema bass lal singh

Sir i have got 86.20 marks i will fillup form of mhrd now you help me and tell me that which documents need to apply

1. Dinesh.G

I have get 86% in my 12 th mark .how to apply for mhrd scholarships.pls help me …

10. Dinesh.G

I m a poor family .I m studying for B.E .I want continue my studies.i have get in 12 mark percentage is. 86.so,please help my studies.please,

11. swati nama

my percentage is 88 in 12th. i belongs to a poor family. i want to continue my studies with B.A. & i also want to do preparation of R.A.S. so please help me for further studies. please rply soon.

12. Megha

This is my 3rd year of degree.last year we renewal this scholarship by online application form only when we don’t have id number .but this year you are asking us to renew through online which requires id number which we don’t know and we don’t have…please help us

13. Chaithra dl

My percentage is 91.33and I belongs to schedule tribe. Our family income is 404940.tell me whether I am eligible or not.please send reply

14. Charities dl

My percentage is 91.33,and I belongs to schedule tribe .My father’s annual income is 404940,is I am eligible to this scholarship or not

15. K.Malleshwar

Igot 93% but my name is not there in mhrd list please tell me madam/Sir what i can do now

16. Yallappa K Y

Sir/ Madam,
    I selected this scholarship in 2015.
    How I get my old Application id?
    I have forgotten please tell me
    what can I do?

17. BHUMIREDDY SIRISHA

Please mention the correct link for MHRD scholarship’s renewal details.Its very difficult to ask the management every time and getting scoldings from them.Why these people are creating this nuisance?Can’t they povide details on the home page.Please don’t underestimate the power of a common man.

18. rajeshwari banoth

sir i would like to know when is the last date for renewal for 2016 year.I was selected for this scholarship in the year 2014. I’m in btech 3rd year now.

19. kotresh c bankapur

sr my name is kotresh c bankapur last year i will aplly mhrd schlorship please show selected candidate list i will need schlorship sr thanku sr

20. Devraj Rai

Sir i want to know and get the scholarship for the students of my school. As it is located in the rural area and due to low income of the family they are getting the hard time to educate their wards. If any suggestions or can help please inform me .
    Thanks

1. gopal ji

sir/mam-your question has became the voice of all student who are studing in your school (i hope) so you check NATIONAL” SCHOLARSHIP PORTEL” by which you can get several scholarships for student.