RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Recruitment 2018 RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Online Application Form 2018 RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) vacancy details 2018 Check the RBI Assistant PWD Application Details 2018
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Application 27 Posts: – Reserve Bank of India has published the Official Advertisement of the Assistant Posts. This recruitment is especially for the Persons with Disabilities candidates. Only PWD candidates apply for this assistant posts. Hope that all the PWD candidates apply for the assistant posts. There are total 27 vacancies of Special Drive for Eligible PWD Candidates. The Online application process has started now. The Application Process is start from the 26th January 2018. The exam is in the Prelims and the Mains exam. Candidates must check the RBI Assistant (PWD Candidates) Recruitment 2018 Notification and then download the RBI Official website to apply online for the Assistant posts. Check the eligibility details criteria through the official notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online. Other details are mention in the below articles. Check the RBI Assistant Summary details: –
- Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India
- Exam Name: RBI Assistant PWD Exam 2018
- Post Name: Assistant(Special Drive for PWD Candidates) Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27 posts
- Job Location: All India
- Job Category: Government Job
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Official website: www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Reserve Bank of India has declared the 27 vacancies for the Assistant (Special Drive for PWD Candidates). Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply through the Notification and then below full details to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates Bookmark this page to get the regular updates about the RBI Assistant (PWD Candidates) Recruitment 2018. Check the full vacancy details and then apply online.
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Academic Qualification 2018
The RBI Academic Qualification have the following details: –
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Knowledge of word processing on PC
- Candidates who are in Ex-servicemen category should either have a graduation degree from a recognized University or should have cleared the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Age Limit 2018
Candidate’s age should be between 20 and 28 years. The Age Relaxation Details are mention as: –
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Selection Procedure 2018
Selection of the candidates will be done through Online Examination (Preliminary and Main). After the Prelims and the Mains exam , the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) is conduct. Qualify all these stages is compulsory.
Pay Scale Details: – Rs 14650/- per month (i.e. Rs 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990.
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Important Dates 2018
The RBI Assistant PWD Candidates have the following Important Dates: –
|Stating Date of RBI Assistant 2018 Application Form Submission||26th January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration Process / Application Form Submission||15th February 2018|
|Last Date of Correction in Application Form||15th February 2018|
|Last Date For Application Form Printout||15th February 2018|
|Date of Online Fee Payment||26th Jan to 15th Feb 2018|
|RBI Assistant 2018 Prelims Exam Date||6th April 2018|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result in 2018||After 15 Days of Exam|
|RBI Assistant Main 2018 Exam Date||7th May 2018|
|RBI Assistant 2018 Main Result||Last Week of May 2018|
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Application Fee 2018
Candidates pay the application Fee through the online mode. Pay the application fee from 26th January to 15th February 2018. The Fee of the PWD candidates is Rs 50/- .The Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
RBI Assistant(PWD Candidates) Apply Online 2018
Candidates can apply online through the Official website of RBI. There are the following steps of apply online: –
- Visit the official website – rbi.org.in
- Click on the Opportunity Section and the current vacancy details
- Read official notification and apply online
- Fill all the required details in the application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and soft copy of the signature
- After filling the correct data, Submit online application form
- After submitting the form, you will get an email regarding it from RBI.