SAIL Recruitment 2018 SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 SAIL MT Job Vacancy 2018 SAIL Management Trainee Online Application Form 2018 SAIL Management Trainee Eligibility Details 2018
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Steel Authority of India Management Trainee 382 Posts: – Steel Authority of India Limited has published the notification of the 382 Management Trainee posts. Candidates can check the full SAIL Recruitment Notification 2018 and then check the official website of the SAIL. Check the Official advertisement and check the eligibility details criteria for apply online. The SAIL has announced the Management Trainee posts. Check the notification and then online application Form. All the eligible candidates can apply before the last date 21st February 2018. Check the SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018 through the official notification. It is the good opportunity for all the candidates who want to apply for the MT Post. Other details are mention in the below articles. Check the full SAIL details. Check the SAIL MT Summary Details mention below: –
Summary Details: –
- Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Posts Name: Management Trainee posts
- Total No. of Post: 382 Posts
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has declared the 382 Management trainee posts. Check the SAIL Recruitment 2018 Details through the Official Notification. Check the eligibility details and then apply online through the official website of the SAIL. Fill the SAIL Online Application Form after check the eligibility details. The Vacancy Details are mention below: –
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Management Trainee||382 posts|
SAIL Age Limit 2018
Candidate’s age limit must between 18 years to 26 years. Age Relaxation for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates as per the Government Rules & Regulation.
SAIL Educational Qualification 2018
Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in a disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining.
SAIL Selection Process 2018
Selection will be based on GATE-2018 and the Interview
SAIL Important Dates 2018
The SAIL have the following Important Dates Details: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st February 2018.
SAIL Application Fee 2018
The Application Fee are pay through the online mode. The Application Fee details are mention below: –
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SAIL Apply Online 2018
Interested & Eligible candidates can register for SAIL Management Trainee Posts through online mode. There are the following steps to apply online: –
- Visit the official website of the SAIL.
- Open official notification and read the instruction carefully
- Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details in the online application form
- Upload all scanned documents
- Pay the Application Fee as per the category
- Submit all the details.
- Take printout of the application for future use.