IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1st Asked GK Question Paper 12th September 2015 in Evening / Afternoon shift Check RRB PO Today Exams answer key Question Paper Review Second Shift for GK / GA, Reasoning, English, Computer, Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS Conducts all bank exams in two shifts both are Morning & Evening Shifts. Aspirants who are appeared in the any of Morning / Afternoon shift exam may download their exam paper in PDF file whit answer key. Afternoon shift online exam paper will be started from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Candidates must have reported at 12:01 PM. As soon as the exam was over they want to check their accuracy. The way to check accuracy of GK question paper is here. You can check GK question provided here and then remember your attempted question and answer. Finally you will judge your exact marks in GK question paper.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Asked GK question paper Solution (Evening Shift)
Dear Students, we are glade to inform you about Today IBPS RRB PO / officer Scale 1st Evening shift exam question paper with answer key and exam review. If you are attempted today Evening afternoon 2nd shift exam of RRB PO 2015 than you may share your experience on www.dailyedu.co.in. Experience is such as some of remembered / asked questions of General Awareness / Current Affairs / GK / Maths / Computer / English and Reasoning. Candidates who are going in 2nd / second shift may continue check this page to get answer and paper difficulty level and asked some of GK Questions. You may judge yourself that how many questions you can attempt as subject wise. Because in the IBPS competition exam, it is must to secure at least minimum passing marks which is decide by the IBPS at the time of result declaration.
Shared Experience First
1. Wickramasinghe is a mathematician, astronomer and astrobiologist belongs to which country? Ans: Srilanka
2. What is the currency of Singapore? Ans: Sinagapore Dollar
3. Joshna Chinappa is related to which sport? Ans: Squash
4. Who is UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador? Ans: Victoria Beckham
5. What doe MIBOR stand for? – Mumbai Inter-Bank Offer Rate
6.The 2019 Cricket World Cup will be hosted by which country? Ans: England and Wales
1 Sport Minister
2 Solar Airport
3 Digital State
4 UN Gender
5 largest share holder in BOB
6 Head quarter of World bank
7 Jyotsna Chhanpa from Sport
8 Okhala Century
Refresh this page to get updated question Paper of RRB PO GK
Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper
Q. A motorboat, whose speed in 15 km/hr in still water goes 30 km downstream and comes back in a total of 4 hours 30 minutes. The speed of the stream (in km/hr) is
Q. A boat takes 90 minutes less to travel 36 miles downstream than to travel the same distance upstream. If the speed of the boat in still water is 10 mph, the speed of the stream is:
A.2 mphB.2.5 mphC.3 mphD.4 mph
Shared Experience Second
- How much fine imposed on nestle – 640 cr
- singapore currency – Dollar
- onam festival – Kerala
- 100m winner – Bolt
- First lady to climb everest of india – Bachendri Pal
- mibor stands for – Mumbai Interbank Offer Rate
- First airport to operate on solar power – Cochin Airport
- Lal bhadur shashtri stadium – Hyderabad
- Wikaramsinghe is the president of – Srilanka
- First digital state – Kerala
- Capital of Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek
- 2019 cricket world cup – England
- Payzapp is the application for shopping offered by – HDFC
- International Development Association head quarter – Washington dc
- App introduced by SBI – SBI Buddy
- Mudra initial corpus of – 20,000cr
- brand ambassador on gender equality – Anupam Kher
- Okhla bird sanctuary is located in – Delhi
- Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports- Sarbananda Sonowal
You may like our Facebook Page to get all upcoming IBPS Bank Exam 2015 like IBPS RRB PO / Officer Scale-I, RRB IV Assistant Officer Exam 2015, IBPS PO/MT V 2015 and V Clerical Exams as Morning / Evening Shifts.
You may Search us on Google using following Topics for Banking Exam Previous Question Paper
RRB PO Asked GK Question Today 2015
12th September 2015 RRB PO Exam Paper with Solution
RRB PO Evening Shift Question Paper 12th Sep. 2015
RRB Scale-I Paper Solution 12th Sept. 2015 Evening Shift
Today RRB PO Question Paper with Answers Key 12th September 2015
- How was your exam?
- What was the difficulty level?
- What is your attempt?
- How was the DI?
- What was asked in Reasoning?
- Was English time-taking?
- Which portion you find easy?
- Any questions you remember from GA Section?