UIDAI Recruitment 2018 UIDAI Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 UIDAI Assistant Accounts Officer Application Form 2018 UIDAI AAO Job Vacancy 2018
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Apply Unique Identification Authority Assistant Accounts Officer Post: – Unique Identification Authority India Released the Official Notification of the Assistant Accounts Officer. Candidates check the Official advertisement of the UIDAI and then fill the Offline Application for. After the fill the application Form, send the application form along with the required documents. The UIDAI Authority publishes the Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy. There are total 01 post for the Assistant Accounts Officer posts. The Application Form has released now. Candidates must check the Official website to Download the UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification and check the eligibility criteria details. All the Eligible candidates are ready to Download the UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification and read the instructions and then apply through the application form. Other details are mention in the below articles. Check the UIDAI AAO Exam Summary Details mention below: –
- Name of the Department: Unique Identification Authority India
- Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 01 post
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Official website: uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Unique Identification Authority India announce the 01 post of the Assistant Accounts Officer. Candidates must check the Official notification to apply for the Assistant Accounts officer posts. Check the UIDAI Recruitment Vacancy Details through the Notification. This job is for the on deputation basis in Regional Office Chandigarh from amongst suitable/eligible officers.
UIDAI Age Limit 2018
56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. Age Relaxation for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates as per on Government Rule Regulation.
UIDAI Educational Qualification 2018
- Holding analogous post on regular basis
- Having passed SAS, SOGE or other similar examination conducted by accounts/audit cadre OR accounts training conducted by ISTM;Having professional degree or CA or ICWA
- Five year experience in finance accounts and budget related matters.
- Knowledge/Experience in the work of Tally or other accounting software. Refer the Official Notification of the UIDAI for more details.
UIDAI Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates selection is based on the Short List, Interview & Merit List.
Pay Scale Details: – Rs 9300-34800 pus Grade Pay or Rs 4800/- on the deputation basis
UIDAI Important Dates 2018
UIDAI have the following recruitment dates mention below: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 31st January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th February 2018.
UIDAI Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates may sent their application through proper channel in prescribed format (attached below) on or before 20 Feb 2018, Along with Photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last 05 years duly attested on each pale by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent. (Annexure-II), Cadre clearance certificate form the controlling authority etc.
Postal Address: –
ADG (Admn), Unique identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Officer, SCO-139141, Chandigarh 160017