UIIC Vacancy 2018 UIIC Administrative Officer Notification Download 2018 UIIC Online Application form 2018 UIIC Recruitment 2018
UIIC Vacancy 2018 UIIC Administrative Officer Download Notification Apply @uiic.co.in: – Good News for all the candidates. United India Insurance Company Limited has announced the Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist Posts. There are total 462 posts of the UIIC posts. Candidates must check the UIIC Vacancy 2018 notification and then apply online through the Official Website of the UIIC. Check the full UIIC Vacancy 2018 Notification and then apply online after the checking your eligibility details. Candidates must check the Official Website of the UIIC and then Download the UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist Posts Notification. It is the good opportunity for all the candidates who apply for the UIIC posts.
Download the UIIC Official Notification and then check the eligibility details of the UIIC through the Official Notification. The Online Application Process is start from 16th January 2018. Candidates can apply online before the last date is over. Check the UIIC Generalist and the AO Summary Details.
- Name of the Board: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Exam Name: UIIC AO Exam 2018
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 462 posts
- Job Location: All India
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Official website: uiic.co.in
UIIC Vacancy Details 2018
United India Insurance Company has announced the 462 posts of the Administrative Officer (Scale – I), Generalist Posts. Candidates must check the full vacancy details through the Official Notification.
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Administrative Officer (AO)||462|
|Total Posts||462 Posts|
UIIC Age Limit 2018
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 year & Maximum 30 years. Age Relaxation for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH candidates as per on Government Rule Regulation. Check the full Official Notification of the UIIC for more details.
UIIC Educational Qualification 2018
Graduation in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualification from a recognized central government.
UIIC Selection Process 2018
Candidates selection is based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and the Interview. All the candidates must qualify all these stages and then follow it. Shortlist candidates in the Mains exam are appear in the Interview.
Pay Scale Details: –
Selected candidates will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 32,795/- to Rs. 63,715/- from United India Insurance Company Limited.
UIIC Important Dates 2018
The UIIC having the following Important Dates 2018: –
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 16th January 2018.
- Closing Date to submit the Application Form: 29th January 2018.
- Availability of Admit Card: 10 Days prior to exam date.
- Preliminary Examination Date (Online):04th March 2018.
- Scheduled Mains Examination Date:25th March 2018.
UIIC Application Fee 2018
Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode such as credit card,debit card, net banking,etc. Check the UIIC Application Fee details Category Wise mention below: –
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
UIIC Apply Online 2018
Candidates must apply online for the UIIC Vacancy 2018 and Download the Official notification to check the eligibility details criteria. There are the following steps to apply online: –
- Visit the UIIC Official Website
- Search for UIIC AO Notification 2018 on the home page.
- Go to the careers option.
- Download the UIIC Vacancy 2018 Advertisement.
- Read the Official Notification.
- Check the Eligibility details and then apply online.
- Fill the online application form
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit all the details.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Download the Official Notification